True Mast T1 Battery Pack4724
Thanks for joining the waitlist!
Oops. Something went wrong! Please try again later.
True Tattoo’s True Mast T1 battery is super lightweight, making it easy on the wrist and hands, and offers a battery capacity of 1350mAh that will keep you working for up to 5-6 hours before you’ll need to recharge.
Tip: Low/colder temperatures will decrease the stamina of lithium batteries, so maybe avoid tattooing in the snow.
Running Time: 5-6 hours Charge Time: Not Provided Weight: 1.8oz (53g) Voltage Range: 5-12V Voltage Display: OLED Connection Type: RCA
NOTE: True Mast Batteries are NOT intended for use with proprietary rotary or coil tattoo machines.
Here’s all you need to know about these easy-to-use battery packs:
- Short-press the Power button to power your tattoo machine ON or OFF,
- Press + and - to adjust the voltage by 0.1V increments
- Long-press Power and the "-" button together until you see “B0” on the screen. This will activate the start-up function
- Long-press Power and "-" button together until you see B1 on the screen. This will turn off the start-up function
About True Tattoo Supply
True Tattoo Supply is an innovative tattoo supply company that is artist-owned and operated. True Tubes & True Grips™ have been developed, researched, tested and designed by tattoo artists for today's professional tattoo artists.Shop True Tattoo Supply
What's Hot Right Now
- AAlyssaVerified Buyer7 months agoRated 1 starsHad to return mine. Never
Had to return mine. Never worked properly out of the box. No voltage consistency, not strong enough to push stiffer membranes (like at all, it would just make a high pitched sound and not move the needle). May have been defective, but it was always meant to be a back up for me until the Bishop's came in stock. Ordered the bishops and will not be trying these again.
- DDanVerified Buyer11 months agoRated 1 starsIf you use Cheyenne
If you use Cheyenne cartridges this isn’t the battery you want. It needs adjusting with the cartridge to get it going and even then you can hear and feel the the battery struggling. I’m disappointed that this is being sold through Eikon when they pretty much only sell Cheyenne cartridges. What were they thinking and did they test it. It’s very similar to a cheap made in China battery from Amazon. Not good.