Thanks for joining the waitlist!
Oops. Something went wrong! Please try again later.
Bactine Numbing Spray relieves the pain and itch of minor cuts, scrapes and burns on contact while it helps prevent skin infection by effectively killing germs. Your clients will appreciate that, unlike hydrogen peroxide, it does not sting.
- 3.5 oz (105ml) spray bottle
- Reduces redness and swelling during and after
- Can be used on broken skin
Save 13% when you purchase a case of 12 or more bottles
What's Hot Right Now
- DNDoug N.Verified Buyer15 hours agoRated 5 out of 5 starsI Lil Dab Will Do Ya
We all know how this works. It does the job for a few mins, however, I do use it with some of the more sensitive clients. The psychology of using this with them assures them for a much more pleasurable tattoo experience.
- SASimon A.Verified Buyer3 weeks agoRated 5 out of 5 starsYup
Probably the only safe to use numbing spray on the market 1000s of clients used on no reactions. It's not a pre deadener. But I buy it to get that extra half hour sometimes. However I do WISH in canada we could use bactine max. Because at 5% lidocaine same cost stateside is far superior.