Name That Hue on That DAM GAME SHOW
Today’s contestants on That DAM Game Show, answer the age-old question - are women better at picking colours than men? Our resident crochet-queen Stef (Customer Service) matched wits with our graphic guru Mark (Marketing) to play “Name that HUE”
Will Mark be able to figure out what the buzzer is for in time to buzz in with his answer??? Does Mark even know where he is?
In a shocking turn of events, Stef guessed wrongly, meaning, SOMEHOW…Mark guessed closest with his answer of “Blue”… it was blue-ish… but I digress. He got to go to the DAM Wall first to punch out prizes for his team: Chad Clothier and Rebecca Kapalko.
- Chad Clothier, of Edmonton, AB WON a Purklenz Purrrfect Prize Pack from @Purklenz
- Rebecca Kapalko of Woodstock, ON WON a Victor Chil Set from @thesolidink
- Jason Goettler of Kingston, ON WON an Art Noir Tattoo Towel Prize Pack from @Adenna_Tattoo
- Virginie Neron of Montreal WON a Damien Gorsky Spring & Summer Set from @worldfamousink
Viewers at home…Don’t be shy! Let us know what you think, follow along on social media and cheer on our staff and artists who’ll be taking home prizes EVERY DAY!
How does Draw All Month Work?
Every order you place with Eikon in 2023 counts as an entry ballot. Before we play each game, we’ll randomly select orders from that day and going back to Jan 1!
If you haven’t placed an order this year, you still have time to get in on the action:
- Place an order in December to get an entry ballot + be eligible for stocking stuffers + you may find one of wayward Elves (the little f*ckers keep disappearing)
Tune in to our Instagram and on Facebook to catch all the action, AND keep an eye on your inbox!