Who Found the Needle In a Haystack Faster?
On today’s episode of That DAM Game Show, two new contestants; Tibor (Warehouse) and Michael (Inventory Control), squared off in another super skill testing challenge… the “Needle in a Haystack” game...🧐
Which one of them was eagle-eyed enough to find the smallest cartridge needle configuration in their cup o’ needles??…. The victor gets to go to the Draw All Month prize wall and punch out cool prizes for their team (and the bragging rights...of course).
Although neither one of them actually found the right cartridge, Tibor’s eyes were slightly better than Michael’s (might be time for new glasses there Michael) and he got to punch out the DAM prize wall first for his team: Amy Lo, and Michael Cloutier.
- Amy Lo of Perfect Image, London WON a Gia Rose Nightshade set from @EternalInk
- Michael Cloutier, Montreal WON a Classic Set from, @rEvolution_Ink
- Monty Ricken of Monster’s Ink, Medicine Hat WON a Kwadron NEMESIS power supply + Equaliser Proton MX and cartridges from @kwadron
- Ashh Lynn Curwen of Crimson Oath, Vernon WON an FK Irons Flux MAX from @fkirons
Viewers at home… Don’t be shy! Let us know what you think, follow along on social media and cheer on our staff and artists who’ll be taking home prizes EVERY DAY!
How does Draw All Month Work?
Every order you place with Eikon in 2023 counts as an entry ballot. Before we play each game, we’ll randomly select orders from that day and going back to Jan 1!
If you haven’t placed an order this year, you still have time to get in on the action:
- Place an order in December to get an entry ballot + be eligible for stocking stuffers + you may find one of wayward Elves (the little f*ckers keep disappearing)
Tune in to our Instagram and on Facebook to catch all the action, AND keep an eye on your inbox!